Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dark City on a whole..

Hey guys..I'm back =) i know you all missed me ha ha ...let's just say I'm an idiot i couldn't remember my password & therefore it wouldn't allow me on but alas i have fixed the problem and here i am! .....

Anyway now that's all cleared up, i would like to comment on our newest film Dark City. WOW! Talk about strange, this film clearly defines it. However, as strange as it is, I am in love with it! Rufus Sewell has always been one of my favorite actors and to see him play this role really excites me. It shows he isn't limited to one genre and is one of the truly talented actors in Hollywood nowadays. When Mr. Bennett made the comment in class today about Kiefer Sutherland's character, it stuck with me watching the film. I am a fan of Kiefer but I honestly am not a fan of him in this particular film. I feel he makes his character rather annoying with his speech problem and you are more drawn into how he speaks than what his character is all about. Now with these alien people I love Mr. Sleep, I have a feeling he is going to be a big part of the film with his sneaky ways. LOVE LOVE LOVE the film, excellent choice, and cannot wait to continue watching. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment