Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unforgiven!!

I'm going to keep this post extremely short... So I have already seen unforgiven about 4-5 times, my dad is like a crazy obsessed western kinda guy, so I have it on DVD. I just want to say without giving anything away, that this movie simply ROCKS! Clint Eastwood is just such a good director/actor it really amazes me. Seeing the movie again, and looking at it in a different perspective, I have already noticed many things I haven't noticed in the previous times. Now is when the movie really picks up, all the bad guys are coming into town to take down these 2 "notorious" cowboys. AHH can't wait...=)

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you, i notice so much mroe about a movie in this class then ever before, no matter how many times ive seen that perticular movie.

    ReplyDelete